WORK WITH US!
Product Development Executive
- Conduct the product ideation and conceptualization process for new launches (market research, competitive analysis, innovation research, moodboards, and creative copy, benchmarks, product briefs).
- Prepare product briefs for supplier briefings complete with business objectives, bench marks, target costs, deadlines and retail launch date.
- Cultivate strategic creative relationships with existing and new suppliers.
- Prepare product positioning memos for strategic marketing, sales/education, PR detailing creative concept, product claims, key selling points and ingredient definitions.
- Partner with marketing on claim development substantiation.
- Research, test, document and communicate latest ingredient and product trends, including latest product developments from competitors.
- Coordinate and assist with the development of packaging, artwork and copy for new product and existing product updates.
- Coordinate production of new launch items with inventory planning team.
- Develop packaging label copy and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure a proper launch strategy to support the sell-through of new launches.
- Oversee sample receipt log that tracks new/updated formula submissions, and packaging sample submissions with vendors.
- Oversee the review, distribution, documentation of feedback, approval & storage of lab samples.
- Coordinate products for launch photo and video shoots.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university
- Requires 1+ years of product development experience in the beauty industry related to makeup, skin care, and hair care
- Holistic understanding of the beauty industry from product development to e-commerce, sales, marketing to visual merchandising.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and writing.
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about beauty: You know a lot about makeup trends, skincare and you seek to learn more.
- Innovative: You seek out how to build new trends and find new opportunities.
- Strong communicator and collaborator: You work and communicate effectively with all member team members and external vendors.
- Strategic, adaptive, results-driven: You can efficiently anticipate, identify and articulate problems in real-time and provide thoughtful solutions.
- Optimistic and keen eye for detail.
Send your CV to email@example.com. Put [Product Development Application] as subject.
- Defining and managing our brand
- Conducting campaign management for marketing initiatives
- Producing marketing and promotional materials
- Creating content providing search engine optimization for our website
- Monitoring and managing social media
- Producing internal communications
- Serving as media liaison
- Conducting customer and market research
- Overseeing outside vendors and agencies
- Bachelor degree of marketing
- Experience in the same field for min.1 year
- Passionate about beauty industry
- Strong communication skills ; verbal and written
- Strategic, adaptive, results-driven
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Have a keen eye for current trends especially in marketing and social media
- Understand both digital and non-digital marketing
- Understand digital advertising and SEO is a plus
- Strong analytical and observational skills
- Basic spreadsheet skills
- Excellent writing ability
- Continuous learning
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put [Marketing Executive Application] as subject.
Tiktok Content Creator
- Manage GOBAN Tiktok account
- Be part of GOBAN Tiktok team to actively plan and produce Tiktok contents regularly.
- Being involved in the production processes of Tiktok content, this also includes being the talent of the content.
- Develop creative ways to enhance or improve Goban Tiktok account.
- Weekly and Monthly report performance of Goban Tiktok account
- Bachelor degree in any major.
- Proficiency in content creation on TikTok and other social media platforms.
- Comfortable in front of a camera (public speaking or hosting experience is a bonus).
- Must have experience in creating and editing videos, for personal or professional purposes.
- Must have a passion for creating creative and engaging content.
- Able to work in teams or individual.
- Update with the latest trend.
Send your CV to email@example.com. Put [Tiktok Content Creator Application] as subject.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- Min 2 years experience in project management and related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put [Product Manager Application] as subject.
- reading, monitoring and responding to the manager's email
- answering calls and liaising with clients competently
- preliminary drafting of correspondence on the manager's behalf
- delegating work in the manager's absence
- diary management
- planning and organising meetings
- organising complex travel
- taking action points and writing minutes
- preparing papers for meetings
- taking dictation
- planning and organising events
- improving office systems
- conducting research
- preparing presentations
- managing and reviewing filing and office systems
- sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Uptodate with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
Send your CV to email@example.com. Put [PA Application] as subject.